HEy HEY FAM! um whts up? Not much here. I am just sittin here at the library. Today was like 100 degrees and i sweated like a dude. We went and played frizbee @ this park and I thought I started to see stars I was so hot. Then we went and walked around this huge mall and I emailed kass on a mac book air. Then we came back and I fell asleep while eating a tomato and now we are here emailing ya'll.
I will be stayin here in Grove park another transfer. That means I'll be here for 6 + months. I hope I can just finish my mission here. I really like it. I will be with Sister Yarrington. We are gonna kick some butt. So I know that Taylor reads my blogs... BUT I have to tell you all that she is gonna be baptized on August 15th..... BOO YA!!! (SORRY TAYloR) HAHA
We are helpin her prepare to be baptized. Jerry got confirmed on Sunday. We had a scare with him cuz he smoked between getting baptized / confirmed. I really had to lay down the law. I felt really bad. I had to be one BOLD Sister. He knows though that smokin drives the spirit.
We have another lady and her son that have been to church for 3 times and they are talkin baptism. Her name is Dottie and his name is Cody. Don't we have an aunt Dott???? We are planning on commiting them soon for baptism. Hopefully Heavenly Father will let them be baptized this transfer.
I have really learned that if YOU WANT SOMETHIN in life YOu can get it. You just have to work for it. I have had companions disagree. BUT I really feel that if I want to baptize or do anything I can. Some people say "Well if god's willin" I say heck no. He will provide and bless me if I work my tail off cuz THAT IS GOD"S WILL.. I guess my whole outlook on life has changed. I can do anything! I am SISTER FURNIzzle!
umm OH YES>. Okay so last Pday.. We went into this Christian store to look for some mini bibles.. and I was looking around and I saw some ANTI moRMON litature!! It said all this crap about us and it wasn't true at ALL!! I got really upset and I almost went to go talk to the manager, but then I thought That wouldn't be good. So this is what I did. I got all the anti- mormon crap they had and hid them behind a wall full of bibles. They are gone now and stuck in a shelf. It makes you sad to think that people have a lot of lies out there about us.
We run into a lot of people that have re-searched the Internet and dug up things about us that is so not true. I just pray for them.
So do you have the plans for when you're pickin me up? Are we gonna be back the 4th of December? I don't really want to spend the night in the mission home. I would prefer to just go with you guys after the testimony meeting at 6 PM (dec 1st). I have a whole list of things to see and people to see including DOLLYWOOD. So you might want to borrow someones Linda (GPS).
I am havin a ball in the TKM. I am really happy, but its a different kinda happy. Even if I wear the same skirt everyday. I still am Happy. It's hard to explain. I am glad that everyone is doin well. When does school start? School starts August 17th here in Knoxville. They say it Knox - vull. That is how you pronounce it. So Mom and Dad you better start sayin it that way so when you come you can fit it.
Well I better go. I will talk to ya'll alter
love
chelz
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment