1 more week and I will be an official missionary and sitting in the MTC working my rear off. I am so so excited! I don't think I've ever been this happy in my life! You just sit here and you think.. Oh my gosh how is it going to be?? What's everything going to be like? It's an exciting/nervous feeling! The other day I went to another ward and they announced in sacrament that they should write this particular missionary in the ward and tell him how much they miss him.. HMM... Won't that make him more homesick?? Why don't they write him and tell him what a good example he is and encourage him to do the work the best he can? I dunno.. I guess we'll see how it really is come 3 weeks! I will MISS my family and friends like CRAZY! It is really hard to leave! It only makes you stronger right? YES! OH how I'm gonna miss the only boy in my life . . . . .
It was really cold this day. He loves riding in "Cheltz car" & Watch Barney on my lap top.

1 comment:
ahhhh so cute! and a tear came with that post! We'll miss you and so will your little niece! no worries we will send you pics!
Post a Comment