Today was my farewell! It was so awesome! I spoke on Elder Hollands last general conference talk titled "None were with him"(You should really go read it because it is such a great talk)..I got to speak with my dad because he is on the high council in my homeward and my little sista Kassie did a piano solo. She played come thou fount (my favorite church song). She did such a beautiful job! It was just a great day. I had a lot of friends come and also all of my family. I didn't cry too much, but my dad is such a boob! So now I'll I do is wait, cuz my bags are pretty much packed. Yesterday I bought like 12 pairs of panti-ho's. WooT WooT! Gotta love em. Here are some pics of my farewell today. I am kinda sad I didn't take very many, but the ones I did take didn't really turn out very well. O WELL!
9 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment