2/12/09

I HOPE.. they call me on a mission... when I have grown a foot or two...

           No mission call yet! I am just getting really antsy and excited to LEAVe! I didn't think that I would ever get this way, but Oh I am so ready to go out and teach people. I am just waiting on a few medical things to be taken care of, and then I will be able to put the rest of my mission papers in. So I constantly think about "a mission" all day everyday. I just like day dream in my head about it and the different experiences that I will go through. It is pretty awesome. ha ha. I am ready to get my call and start shoppin for some cute little missionary clothes. : )... I can not WAIT!! I will keep everyone posted on where I get called.

1 comment:

Jacquie said...

Chelsey just because you are a missionary doesn't mean that you have to have ugly clothes. I'll help you. You will be way cute! Promise!